Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (MERCHANDISE AND SERVICES)
1. These general conditions of sale are agreed between Snsl – Shopping Network
Investments , with domicile Dom Pedro V, No. 18/20 1250-094 Lisbon,
cal 514934824 and contact 910 874 625, hereinafter referred to as www. mall-
networksystem.com and people who wish to make purchases through the website
www. shoppingnetworksystem.com hereinafter referred to as “User”.
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the website www. mall-
networksystem.com shall be governed exclusively by this Agreement to the exclusion of any
conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. The present general conditions of sale are intended to make available and to define all the information necessary to the User on the modalities order, sale, payment and provision of service or delivery of the purchases made on the website www.shoppingnetworksystem.com
2. These conditions govern all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order / service provision between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
1. The User completes his order by completing the process purchased on the website www.shoppingnetworksystem.com,
by adding the product (s) or service (s) you wish to order from the shopping basket:
2. To send your order the User must:
1. a) Register on the website shoppingnetworksystem.com, providing for the the information requested therein.
1. b) Log in (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
1. c) Complete the information and choose the options that are available to you throughout the process of completing the order (delivery address and invoicing, shipping method, form of payment, as well as the NIF and the name which, for tax purposes, intends to be included in the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User equals the full acceptance prices and description of the products / services available for as well as these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the sole applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. The COMPANY will honor orders received online up to the limit of the available. In the absence of availability of the product /
COMPANY undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
6. Order orders are valid for 10 days unless registered under a promotional campaign different deadline and it is not possible to guarantee the provision of the service, prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this deadline. Case the payment of the same is not received by our services within of the said period, the order can not be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. On the website www.shoppingnetworksystem.com, the COMPANY proposes to User the following payment methods via Easypay – Institution of Payment:
1. Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
2. Multibanco Reference;
3. c) Transfer;
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made in the User's card immediately upon confirmation of the shipment of the merchandise. If some of the ordered products are depleted, the will be credited to the User's card after the
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY / AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
1. Delivery of orders takes up to 15 working days after ordering. THE delivery is performed by CTT.
2. To the order may be added the costs of shipping, in value maximum of 5 euros.
1. The service shall be made available after confirmation by the payment made.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices are to be understood in Euros, with taxes and duties included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the prices of any product / service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive his (by making the payment of the difference) or by proceeding to your cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by Snsl – Shopping Network System, Lda. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email email@example.com , within 15 days of orders, being the instructions of cancellation or return of the value paid and / or returned the goods, answered and defined by COMPANY, by the same means of communication
2. Whenever possible, the return shall be by the same payment, but if this is not possible, the user should proof of payment and account or card if the refund is made by Bank Transfer
3. The COMPANY undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 30 days
4. Returned products must be in a of sale, that is, in the same state in which they reached the User, without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is less than or higher than the initial value thereof, the conditions of correctness shall be for the company.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in the database (s) of data of the COMPANY and are destined to the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Its supply is optional and is guaranteed, under the law, the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data concerning him or her directly, personally- directly or by writing, directly to the address on the homepage this website.
ARTICLE 8 – DESCRIPTION OF SALES
The site is intended for online training, sale of event tickets, Ticket sales training materials and training materials- books / brochures etc.